disclaimer: this is not as negative as it first appears. i adore the show, passionately, and i’ve very much enjoyed the last two episodes. this is just sort of an outpouring of bottled-up criticism.
either benedict cumberbatch suffers from extreme hayfever or sherlock looks like he’s about to cry in every single photo/clip i’ve seen from this episode
18th century calico designs by Irish artist William Kilburn (1745-1818)
And I wanna kiss you, make you feel alright
I’m just so tired to share my nights
I wanna cry and I wanna love
But all my tears have been used up
Tom Odell- “Another Love”
- sleep in my bed for the last time for a while, then wake up early, pack all my shit up, say goodbye to my grandparents, download all the resources i need for this godforsaken essay, and hop on a train
- while i’m on that train i am going to write this essay so fucking hard it won’t know what’s hit it
- i’ve hit it
- with my words
- while writing the essay i will listen to the smashing pumpkins then get home and get a taxi to my door because i’m allowed to be lazy
- then i’m working on sunday BUT AS SOON AS THE WORK IS COMPLETE i will finish the essay AND AS SOON AS THE ESSAY IS FINISHED i will watch sherlock
- commence an entire week of having dinner with people i’ve missed and maybe sea swimming if the sea in cornwall is done with being crazy and running, much running and good, healthy food mhmm
It’s Mary who notices. She’s clever, he knew that instantly from the curl of her lip. A readymade sidekick, running into his flat - “It’s a skip code,” she had said, and he knew she was brilliant.
”Now I know there’s not a lucky lady,” she says softly, crowding into his personal space as he puts the kettle on. Her fingers are cold as she pulls the woollen scarf from around his neck, and her eyes are warm as she follows the bruises that wrap around his throat and pool in his collarbones, trickling down his chest. He quirks a brow at her, then looks away to gather mugs.
”Do you?” he asks, brushing it off, nonchalant and unflinching and a blunder of energy.
”These are old,” he can’t distract her - too sharp - and now she’s pulling at the top buttons of his too-tight shirt, fussy and nosy and her breath smells of toothpaste. “They’re yellowing.”
His lips twist unpleasantly, “Well deduced,” he mocks, and she rolls her eyes at him as he tries to find the teabags. She grabs them from the top of the fridge, slams them in front of him, rewraps his scarf, and wanders back into the living room.
Noah. Mixed Media on Canvas, 48 x 60”, 2014.
Mitchell: George, you want to watch The Real Hustle?
George: Oh, I’d really like that, Mitchell. Women, you think you’re such authorities, like the way you deal with emotions is the only way.
Top Five Fandoms You’ll See:
- 18th Century Wars and Revolutions
- 18th Century Art
- 18th Century Royal Families
- 18th Century Architecture
- 18th Century Furniture
Top Three Celebrities You’ll See:
- Thomas Jefferson
- Marie Antoinette
- Giacomo Casanova
Top Three Other Topics You’ll See:
- DEM REENACTORS <3
- MAH RAMBLINGS
- 18th Century Quotes and Lit
Do I Make Graphics? No sry ^^;
Do I liveblog? A little, depends on what’s going on
My askbox is: Always open! :D
It’s essay writing season for tons of students!
After being a college writing tutor for over a year, I thought I would share my advice with all you awesome people on tumblr. This is how I write essays, but if you’ve got more tips, feel free to add them below.
Happy writing. You can do it!
no one would stop me NO ONE
collections that are raw as fuck ➝ krikor jabotian f/w 2013 bridal collection