Sunday: Fight with supervisors over their bullying of staff
Monday: Life threatened by customer, customer then served and given a discount by supervisor
Tuesday: Discover am being fined £283 by the library for books I returned years ago
Wednesday: Taxed £133 illegally, spent hour walking in rain because lift from work didn’t turn up
WHAT JOYS COULD THURSDAY POSSIBLY BRING MOST GLORIOUS WEEK OF MY LIFE
- gaffosske likes this
- adorablelabrat said:what are you going to do about the library books? surely not pay them? do you have proof you returned them? sorry your week has been shitty <3
- mellitos said::) ill be better for sure!
- specterhera said:Hopefully only sunshine and butterflies.
- icoulduseinsouciantmaybe said:jeez…
- genzeb said:could you go to court to get the fees expunged? sounds rough, hopefully things get better for you! if it helps, i think your blog is awesome
- jawdust posted this