You know how Amy is “the girl who waited” And rose is “the defender of the earth” etc. etc. Can Oswin be “The girl who can.” Because as soon as she said it, I freaked out and named her that.
If this doesn’t happen I will do horrible things. The Girl Who Can, who saved her own ass from the explosion, and travels as a dalek with a perception filter, totally cool with her mechanical being because she knows she’s a human and being human is so much more than body, who out-does the Doctor occasionally and makes him say ‘BUT NOT EVEN I CAN DO THAT’ until that becomes his new catch-phrase around her and she’s never a helpless damsel who has to close her eyes in case she becomes a monster because she IS classified as a monster and she overcame it, not with some concept of love but out of self-realisation and self-knowledge and transcendence and I just love her so much already.
- myvalentina likes this
- gaffosske likes this
- razmattack likes this
- daisytigers likes this
- opheliaimmorta1 likes this
- holyshitguysitsrachael likes this
- microcystisistheworst likes this
- sexdrugsandpokemon likes this
- pumpkinbitss reblogged this from jawdust
- jebiwonkenobi likes this
- jawdust reblogged this from thedoctorisnotsherlocked and added:
- thedoctorisnotsherlocked posted this