- Me: Hello! How are you?
- Thomas Dekker: Good! You?
- Me: Not great, a Stormtrooper just stole my lunchbox.
- Dekker: ...What?!
- Me: I know. Dark.
- Dekker: It's always awkward when that happens.
- Me: Every time.
- Dekker: Thing is, you'll never be able to catch him. Mask. Can't identify him.
- Me: He was freakishly short. I'd spot the plastic bastard.
- Dekker: ....*silence*
- And that's the story of how I creeped the shit out of a cute midget.
- Just to elaborate, I wasn't making an attempt to be 'ZANY AND RANDOM', a Stormtrooper actually stood in my path and nicked the lunchbox tucked under my arm. He only gave it back when I told him they weren't the sandwiches he was looking for.
Posts tagged lfcc.
Any other Sherlockians heading down to LFCC so I won’t be arrested?